FREE 24hr Weight Loss Meal Plan
FREE Full Body Workout
Fat loss Meal Plan - £1.99 Fuel your body for fat loss on a daily basis and see the amazing results!
Fat Loss Workout - £1.49
Workout Plans - 99p
Realize Fitness Articles
7 Reasons Women Should Start Body Shaping
By Sasha James
We all know that experts have already made dozens of extremely compellingarguments about the benefits of weight training for women. Despite that, not manywomen take these advices seriously. I visited quite a number of gyms and fitnesscentres and I could see very similar, almost identical picture everywhere I went.Most women are spending most of their exercise time on cardio / exercise machines,and less time doing weight lifting exercises. Cardiovascular exercising has its placeand benefits of course. But, if you desire great looking, sexy and healthy body pleasedo take few minutes for this reading - you will benefit a lot. First thing you shouldunderstand is that proper weight lifting has few times greater potency to challengeand shape your body. In this article I will try to give you eight reasons which makeyou think and can help you decide what is best for you.
You have options and you owe it to yourself to explore them. There are specificwomen only fitness centres now available, ten years before only it was not the sameso use this for your benefit! However, you still need to find the right routine that willallow your body and mind to grow rather than doing the same old programmechanically which probably makes you stagnating more or less.
1) You will shape up and burn fat. There are already dozen of scientific studies abouthow women body responds on resistance training. More or less they all show thataverage woman lifting weights 2-3 times a week will gain about 2-2.5 pounds ofmuscle and will lose 3.5-4.5 pounds of fat in average two months period. As yourlean muscle tissue increases so does your metabolism rate does too! Result is thatyour body uses more calories 24h a day. Keep in mind that for each pound of muscleyou gain, you burn 40 to 50 more calories.
2) Great looking and stronger! If you don't need to increase your overall bodilystrength than O.K. this is not new for you. But for majority of women today living amodern lifestyle increase of strength is very useful benefit of resistance training. Thiswill make you far less dependent upon others for assistance in daily living. Just thinkabout lifting your kids, groceries, laundry and all other everyday activity you willperform with far less effort with strength level increase when your maximum strengthis increased, daily tasks and routine exercise will be far less likely to cause injury.You may be pleased to know that research has proved that women can increasestrength level from 30 to 50 %
3) Decrease osteoporosis risk. Scientific medical research results are showing thatweight training increase spinal bone mineral density by 14.5% in the half a year timeperiod. If you add to this adequate amount of dietary calcium, can be your bestdefence against osteoporosis.
4) Reduce your risk of injury, back pain & arthritis. I hope you are not thinking about the great, sexy and attractive look of your figure without being aware about importance of the joints and connective tissues. You strength training not only build stronger muscles but it increases joint stability. This is great help in preventing different kind of injuries people face all the time. A recent 12-year study showed that strengthening the lower back muscles had an 80 percent success rate in eliminating or alleviating lower back pain
5) No, you won't bulk like a beast! This is common misconception sold to general public by media. Please understand, compared to men, women have 10 to 30 times less of the hormones responsible for muscle growth. Therefore women don't gain size from strength training.
You would need great effort and tons of steroids, anabolic supplements and other crap injecting to your body in order to move even one step towards the look of that professional ugly bodybuilding women you see in magazines and on TV. With proper guides system like body shaping success kit, you will develop needed muscle tone and definition in no time and look great - NOT like bulked animal or Hulk.
6) Reduce risk of heart disease and diabetes. According to Dr. Barry A. Franklin, of William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan, weight training can improve cardiovascular health in several ways, including lowering LDL ("bad") cholesterol, increasing HDL ("good") cholesterol and lowering blood pressure In addition, Dr. Franklin noted that weight training may improve the way the body processes sugar, which may reduce the risk of diabetes. Adult-onset diabetes is a growing problem for women and men. Research indicates that weight training can increase glucose utilization in the body by 23 percent in four months.
7) Improve your self confidence, focus of the mind and quality of sleep. These are just the side effects of adding proper weight lifting program in to your life schedule. It is very interesting that surveys show that even those women who do indulge in the resistance training only ones a week also report some of this improvements. I thought this may sound not so serious to some of you but then I remembered few women and their examples. I tell you this is very good benefit too.
Over the last few years, "Women Only" fitness centres have become popular. Why? If you read this article content it is clear. Finding a good fitness centre and proper exercise program should be a priority to you.
|Hosted and Maintained by Cherry Orange Ltd|